Join us to experience the frontiers of fun in science, art and technology at Bay Area Maker Faire. Immerse yourself in creative culture with over 800 exhibits and 8+ presentation and performance stages— all showcasing the creative and experimental folks who make, play, tinker and hack.
- astonishing chemistry between Coke and Mentos
- innovative food made with frozen nitrogen
- performances, acrobatics, and dancing boomboxes
- Droids! Robots! Racecars! Drones! Fire!
- 3d printed clothing, laser-cut candy, tiny homes, alternative energy
- workshops, musical instruments and many hands-on and interactive exhibits.
The aim of Maker Faire is to entertain, inform, connect and grow the tech community. Makers range from tech enthusiasts to crafters to homesteaders to scientists to garage tinkerers. They are of all ages and backgrounds. Come here for team building excursions, inspiration field trips, business development recruiting and networking.
Don`t miss literally hundreds of opportunities to try tools, techniques, and materials like nowhere else!
More Info: FAQs
Sorry, we're sold out at the moment.