Woot! The largest celebration of Japanese pop culture in North America is coming back this year bringing together thousands of fans and industry from Japan, the US, and all over the world. Yeah, you got it right, it`s a long-awaited Anime Expo! Here you`ll never get a chance to say: I’m bored. Between concerts, industry panels, signature events, cosplay, and gaming, there's 800+ hours worth of things to do and see crammed into just 4.5 days. You'll need at least two shadow clones to do it all.
What should you expect:
- a celebration of the cosplayers` creativity with permission to cosplay whomever you wish–regardless of size, gender, age, religion, shape, color, or even species. Cosplay is all about having fun!
- the Entertainment Hall to find the perfect backdrop that matches your cosplay among the 10+ sets that you can choose from.
- game areas with Xbox, Nintendo, and PlayStation game to compete with others.
- 400+ exhibitor booths where leading companies will be previewing upcoming releases, offering convention exclusives, and connecting with fans.
- workshops and interactive sessions to learn new skills, such as sewing, origami, dancing, and drawing.
- opportunity to discover new series, re-watch an old favorite or be among the first to watch a premiere alongside fellow fans.
- a special line-up of talks and lectures on Japanese comics and animation by leading scholars from colleges and universities around the world.
- Fashion Show featuring over ten authentic Japanese clothing brands, a chance to meet the designers and guest models for autograph signings and/or photo opportunities.
Want to take some rest between performances and talks? Then the themed lounges are perfect for you. Kick up your feet, relax and allow the hosts to entertain you. Don`t miss it!
More Info: AX Guide
Sorry, we're sold out at the moment.